Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Payton Place TV Show
Relaxed watching “Bewitched” and “Payton Place”…”Goldfinger” was released today!
September 17, 1964, Thursday. Delivered more invitations Today in school the girls who received Saffron Tea invitations really kissed up to us. I felt so BIG! Some girls were really hurt, like Donna’s friend Dianne S. and Sharon Bantalon. We … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Bewitched TV Show, Culver City California, Culver High School, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Payton Place TV Show, Saffron invitations to tea, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment