Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Polaroid Camera $116.00
A Polaroid Camera cost $116.00 in 1964, or about $800.00 in today’s money.
December 21, 1964, Monday Worked all day long. My feet are just killing me. I haven’t started Christmas shopping. After work I took Janice home, then went shopping. We’re getting Daddy a Polaroid Camera, it cost $116. I’m paying … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, Christmas Vacation, Culver High School, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Polaroid Camera $116.00, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School, working two jobs Leave a comment