- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: tan
June 11, 1964. Dave Kendal’s 18th Birthday. Wore my watch to school, it was first day of Finals, so we got out of school at 12:30. and went to the beach – to the WALL – in Santa Monica. I … Continue reading
June 3, 1964, Wednesday. Really on a diet, “Prisoners of Fat” Everyone wore orange and white Saffron colors today. Pearl and I are on a diet. We’re going to lose 10 lbs by June 15, when we’re out of school … Continue reading