- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,450 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Wall in Santa Monica
June 19, 1964 Friday. Was kinda sick, didn’t sleep to well. I just kept dreaming of Byran. I’d give anything to go out with him. I think he likes me a little, because he followed me to the Jib last … Continue reading
June 11, 1964. Dave Kendal’s 18th Birthday. Wore my watch to school, it was first day of Finals, so we got out of school at 12:30. and went to the beach – to the WALL – in Santa Monica. I … Continue reading
March 17, 1964, Hot day. Think we’ll make up Saturday. Saffron Club Night. (St. Patrick’s Day) Today was the most bitchen day of the year. It was 85 degrees. We’re going to ditch school maybe Thursday or Friday and go … Continue reading