- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,419 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Flying Jib
We’d always end up at the Jib at Toes. It was a Hub where Surfers and Beach Bunnies hooked up and made dates.
August 17, 1964, Monday. Took Billee and Preston to the show Lauri and I took my sister Donna and her friend Teri surfing, then drove to her beach … Station 2 at the Santa Monica Pier. I looked so ugly … Continue reading →
The Flying Jib was the main hangout for Surfers, at Toes, in Playa Del Rey. Tap beer was 25 cents, Bottle Beer 35 cents.
June 18, 1964, Thursday. Bitchen night. BYRAN Singed up for Summer School. Have to take U.S. History over. Won’t get t the beach until 1:00. Pearl and I went shopping, I got a girdle and some shoes. We went to … Continue reading →