- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mark Volman
October 2, 1964, Friday. Tonight didn’t go to Culver’s football game, instead, Pearl, Sandy and I went to Westchester’s game, then cruised Toes in Playa del Rey. Westchester won University (Uni) 14 – 7, we won Lennox, 7 – … Continue reading
August 29, 1964, Saturday. I was with Howard and was at the dance with the Crossfires in Westchester. Was sick all day, but finally went to our family friend’s the Whieler’s for the night. I went to the dance … Continue reading
April 15, 1964, Wednesday. Bitchen day. Want to go out with Byran Ferguson. He’s so bitchen, but still like Dave Kendal best. Doug Cooper is a BUG. Was so hot I wore a bathing suit under my dress. Got gas … Continue reading