- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: cruising
September 13, 1964, Sunday Drove to the Valley to go to Bob’s Big Boy, but didn’t find a boy for me. Slept until 1:00. Pearl had to go home because there was a Saffron work day at her house. … Continue reading
American Graffiti from a girls point of view… Cruising El Segundo, Playa Del Rey and Culver City looking for cute boys
August 15, 1964. Saturday. Went to five parties tonight Didn’t do much today, got up about 1:00 pm. Mary and Granddaddy came by. I took the kids, (Billee and Preston,) out to dinner with Lauri and her sister Ronda and … Continue reading
August 14, 1964, Friday. Found a new Hang-Out…Bob’s Big Boy Laid in the backyard all day. Tonight my sister Donna, Bonnie C., Angie K. and I went to a party down by the beach. It was no good because there … Continue reading
July 20, 1964, Monday. Saw Byron’s car at the beach, but didn’t get to see him. The Pool Men started our Pool today!!! Drove the T-Bird to pick up Sandy and go to Toes, Jack was there and it was … Continue reading
June 19, 1964 Friday. Was kinda sick, didn’t sleep to well. I just kept dreaming of Byran. I’d give anything to go out with him. I think he likes me a little, because he followed me to the Jib last … Continue reading