- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Turtles Band
November 24, 1964, Tuesday After school I went to the Saffron meeting. We all got in real trouble because, we invited Joan Swore, of Joan Swore Dance Studio, without asking permission from our Sponsor, Mrs. Quartes. The President of … Continue reading
October 2, 1964, Friday. Tonight didn’t go to Culver’s football game, instead, Pearl, Sandy and I went to Westchester’s game, then cruised Toes in Playa del Rey. Westchester won University (Uni) 14 – 7, we won Lennox, 7 – … Continue reading
August 29, 1964, Saturday. I was with Howard and was at the dance with the Crossfires in Westchester. Was sick all day, but finally went to our family friend’s the Whieler’s for the night. I went to the dance … Continue reading
April 15, 1964, Wednesday. Bitchen day. Want to go out with Byran Ferguson. He’s so bitchen, but still like Dave Kendal best. Doug Cooper is a BUG. Was so hot I wore a bathing suit under my dress. Got gas … Continue reading