- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,006 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Westchester Ca
October 3, 1964, Saturday. Wore a black wig today. Made my sister Donna and her friend Dianne S. wash my car, because they’re Pledges. I wore Dianne’s short, black wig to school today and people couldn’t believe it. I told … Continue reading
August 29, 1964, Saturday. I was with Howard and was at the dance with the Crossfires in Westchester. Was sick all day, but finally went to our family friend’s the Whieler’s for the night. I went to the dance … Continue reading