- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 31,431 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Cruisin
November 27, 1964, Friday. Howard took a girl home, then came back and talked to me Sandy Block and I cruised all over tonight, but we wound up at Tiny Nailor’s in Westchester. At 10:30, we drove by the … Continue reading
April 6, 1964, Monday. Ditched School Made my mind up, I wasn’t going to school today. Got up late, got dressed and left the house at 10:30, but didn’t go to school, instead went to Shelia’s. She’s pretty fat and … Continue reading
March 22, 1964. Sunday. Fun night, almost got killed going down Tull Hill. Went driving with Lauri and her friends. We drove by Lew’s. Three boy’s were standing out front of the house. I went nuts. I would be busted … Continue reading
So all night we drove on the freeway and listened to the radio and talked about what it was like being in the Marines.
February 22, 1964, Saturday, Wasted day and night. Miss Howard. Mad day. Drove to the beach with Bonnie. Saw Bryan on his motorcycle. He wouldn’t take me for a ride. Howard wasn’t there. In fact no one good was there. … Continue reading