- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,041 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Mascara
March 16, 1964, Sad Day. Mom and Dad’s 19th Anniversary. They’re leaving for San Francisco. Couldn’t sleep all night. Kept waking up and thinking of us being finished. My heart hurt so bad and I got pains in my stomach. Why … Continue reading
So all night we drove on the freeway and listened to the radio and talked about what it was like being in the Marines.
February 22, 1964, Saturday, Wasted day and night. Miss Howard. Mad day. Drove to the beach with Bonnie. Saw Bryan on his motorcycle. He wouldn’t take me for a ride. Howard wasn’t there. In fact no one good was there. … Continue reading
January 19, 1964 Monday OK Day I Love Howard. Nothing happened today. Told everyone about last night. Went to Pearl’s after school and did homework. Unk Ile’s Birthday today. He called me tonight and asked me a lot of questions … Continue reading