- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,839 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Beach Boys I GET AROUND
September 27, 1964, Sunday. Beach Boys on Ed Sullivan Show tonight. (Warren Commission report released…Oswald acted alone.) Went to Sandy Block’s house. I wore a Black Sheath. The yard looked so bitchen, I couldn’t believe it! We picked up the … Continue reading
So all night we drove on the freeway and listened to the radio and talked about what it was like being in the Marines.
February 22, 1964, Saturday, Wasted day and night. Miss Howard. Mad day. Drove to the beach with Bonnie. Saw Bryan on his motorcycle. He wouldn’t take me for a ride. Howard wasn’t there. In fact no one good was there. … Continue reading