Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: College Guys
College guys with money were uncool jerks
July 8, 1964, Wednesday. Dave says he still likes me, but, Bryon’s been asking about me. My sister Donna and I went to the beach at Toes today. Just the two of us. We’re getting to be good pals now … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Beach, breaking up, College Guys, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, going steady, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, musicians, Playa del Rey Los Angeles, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, Surfers, Toes in Playa Del Rey, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment