- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,839 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: decorating for the tea
September 26, 1964, Saturday. Howard pulled the trick of the year on me…I hate him! Decorated for the Saffron Tea all day. Tried to make it look like a Jungle. It looked ugly to us, but we left anyway. … Continue reading →