- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,022 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Saffron Tea
September 28, 1964, Monday. Saffron Tea… The Saffron hopefuls were so excited, but the one’s who didn’t get an ask back after the tea were sad. I felt so bad, because I know how they feel. I didn’t make … Continue reading
September 27, 1964, Sunday. Beach Boys on Ed Sullivan Show tonight. (Warren Commission report released…Oswald acted alone.) Went to Sandy Block’s house. I wore a Black Sheath. The yard looked so bitchen, I couldn’t believe it! We picked up the … Continue reading
September 22, 1964, Tuesday. Howard has been lying about me to everyone. Today we got our Senior passes, but I didn’t get mine until after school. I went shopping than met everyone at Woodies for dinner. Pearl told … Continue reading
September 16, Wednesday. Delivered the Saffron Invitations I didn’t think I’d make it through school today, because I was so sick and tired, from no sleep. Luckily, we haven’t got any homework yet. It was a Jewish Holiday today, so … Continue reading
September 8, 1964, Tuesday. Club Night. Pearl and I went shopping and I bought material to make skirts. Shopped all day, was so tired, came home and ate! Than picked up my sister Donna and her friend Dianne S. … Continue reading