- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 33,501 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Flying Jib
October 9, 1964. Friday. Patty Rodriquez had to get married Today is the last day I will wear the black wig. I convinced some more people it was my real hair. I’m scared to face them Monday with the … Continue reading →
August 16, 1964, Sunday. Went to Toes and to Bob’s Big Boy in the Valley We wanted to go to Newport Beach, but we all got up too late. Sandy and Dianne Block and my sister Donna and I went … Continue reading →
He actually had to drink 10 beers to get up the nerve to kiss me. (Righteous Brothers Unchained Melody)
April 17, 1964, Friday. FINALLY GOT SOME HAIRSPRAY!! While we were at the apartment, Dave Kendal was across the street at the Flying Jib. Doug say’s he loves me. I don’t love him. Handed in Lauri’s book report as my … Continue reading →