- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,053 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Bob’s Big Boy
September 13, 1964, Sunday Drove to the Valley to go to Bob’s Big Boy, but didn’t find a boy for me. Slept until 1:00. Pearl had to go home because there was a Saffron work day at her house. … Continue reading
August 21, 1964, Friday. Pearl came home from New York Laid in the Sun until Pearl called, she just got home from New York. I picked her up and we went to Toes. Saw Lew. There’s going to be … Continue reading
August 14, 1964, Friday. Found a new Hang-Out…Bob’s Big Boy Laid in the backyard all day. Tonight my sister Donna, Bonnie C., Angie K. and I went to a party down by the beach. It was no good because there … Continue reading