- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 29,037 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: graduation
December 16, 1964, Wednesday Nothing happened today, just worked on the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide, until 9:00 at night. I’m going to school tomorrow. December 17,1964, Thursday. Didn’t go to school, had to do a term paper for … Continue reading
June 2, 1964, Monday. After school I had to go to gym detention. Did exercises for an hour and was so tired I went home and set my hair for the Saffron meeting. We had elections. Marilyn is now President, … Continue reading