Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,652 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: 1965
If I don’t get this Term Paper done, I won’t graduate in June of 1965
December 16, 1964, Wednesday Nothing happened today, just worked on the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide, until 9:00 at night. I’m going to school tomorrow. December 17,1964, Thursday. Didn’t go to school, had to do a term paper for … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 1965, 57 Chevy, Beach, Christmas Vacation, Culver City, Culver High School, ditching school, graduation, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, Term paper, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment