- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 35,596 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other followers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: ditching school
December 16, 1964, Wednesday Nothing happened today, just worked on the Senior Play, Home Sweet Homicide, until 9:00 at night. I’m going to school tomorrow. December 17,1964, Thursday. Didn’t go to school, had to do a term paper for … Continue reading
April 6, 1964, Monday. Ditched School Made my mind up, I wasn’t going to school today. Got up late, got dressed and left the house at 10:30, but didn’t go to school, instead went to Shelia’s. She’s pretty fat and … Continue reading
March 17, 1964, Hot day. Think we’ll make up Saturday. Saffron Club Night. (St. Patrick’s Day) Today was the most bitchen day of the year. It was 85 degrees. We’re going to ditch school maybe Thursday or Friday and go … Continue reading