Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: raffle
$30.00 worth of Maybelline in 1964 would be about $250.00 today
April 10, 1964, Friday. Saffron Stomp, we made about $150.00 (Hope Howard comes, bet he won’t.) As soon as school was over Marilyn and Angie and I went to MGM Studio. Granddaddy came riding out on a bicycle and gave … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Southern California 1964 Tagged 1964, Blue Chip Stamps, Culver City, Culver High School, Elks Lodge, Emery Shaver, going steady, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Milford Comquest, raffle, Saffrons Rule, Sharrie Williams, Southern California, Surfer's Rule, teenagers, Tom Lyle Williams, United States, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School 1 Comment