- 100th Year Anniversary of The Maybelline Company
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- 22,901 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Emery Shaver
December 25, 1964, Saturday. My Fair Lady opens today Was too tired to get up with the kids. Slept until 2:00. I got a white leather coat lined in black fur, with a hood, which I didn’t like, so I’m … Continue reading
April 10, 1964, Friday. Saffron Stomp, we made about $150.00 (Hope Howard comes, bet he won’t.) As soon as school was over Marilyn and Angie and I went to MGM Studio. Granddaddy came riding out on a bicycle and gave … Continue reading