- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,161 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Tom Lyle Williams
December 25, 1964, Saturday. My Fair Lady opens today Was too tired to get up with the kids. Slept until 2:00. I got a white leather coat lined in black fur, with a hood, which I didn’t like, so I’m … Continue reading
My great uncle, founder of the Maybelline Company, invites us up to swim, (pictures of his estate in 1964)
August 9, 1964, Sunday. We went up to Unk Ile’s today. I went in his pool. Woke up this morning with no feeling at all for Howard. He lied to me again. He said he’d call me as soon as … Continue reading
une 20, 1964, Saturday I must be crazy today, because I raked the backyard, washed my car, ironed some blouses and did exercises for an hour. Unk Ile is coming over tomorrow for Father’s Day. It’s going to be boring … Continue reading
April 10, 1964, Friday. Saffron Stomp, we made about $150.00 (Hope Howard comes, bet he won’t.) As soon as school was over Marilyn and Angie and I went to MGM Studio. Granddaddy came riding out on a bicycle and gave … Continue reading