- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,872 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
February 28,1964, Friday, Talked to Pat, she wants to dress up and wear heals tomorrow. Saffrons Slumber Party. Drove to school, felt ugly. Today kids were kind a sad cause we couldn’t go to the snow. I really don’t because now … Continue reading
February 27, 1964, Thursday, Hope I don’t get Mono from Howard. He finally called. Happy Day. Drove to school. The day was so long I almost fell asleep in class. Talked about the snow trip. It seems Edna can’t go … Continue reading
February 26, 1964, Wednesday, Didn’t like anyone at the Surf Films. Howard didn’t call Drove Vera and Jackie to school. Everyone was trying out for modeling except me, Dianne, Patty, Vera and Lauri. Did Pantomime in Drama. It wasn’t very … Continue reading
February 23, 1964, Sunday, Everyone thinks I’m engaged because of a ring Daddy found. Fun day, but, Howard didn’t call Woke up early, so I could go to the the beach. Lauri called so went with her to Toes. We … Continue reading
January 19, 1964 Sunday. BITCHEN NIGHT!!! Got up at eleven. Went to Lauri’s and slept until 4:30. Went home and much to my surprise, Howard called. Said he had called Thursday, (so Ernie didn’t lie to me.) A lot of … Continue reading