Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,915 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Luzinger High School
Culver City Centaurs drop to second place after losing to Luezinger
November 13, 1964, Friday. Pearl and I babysat for my little sister Billee and my brother, Preston. We decided not to go anywhere, because, we’re tired of just driving around looking for boys and it was too cold to … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged 1964, 57 Chevy, acting auditions, Big League, Centaurs, Culver City, Culver High School, dating, diary, Football Game, Home Sweet Homicide play, Luzinger High School, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffrons Rule, senior play, Sharrie Williams, Surfer's Rule, West Side Surfers, Westchester High School Leave a comment