- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,022 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: senior play
November 22, 1964, Sunday. Went to work until 4:00, then went home and did a crazy thing. I put a red rinse on my hair. It turned out so ugly… I’m going to wear it to school tomorrow and … Continue reading
November 18, 1964, Wednesday Sandy picked me up from school because my car was being fixed. After rehearsing the Senior Play, she picked up my car and parked it in front of the school. I just went home. November … Continue reading
November 13, 1964, Friday. Pearl and I babysat for my little sister Billee and my brother, Preston. We decided not to go anywhere, because, we’re tired of just driving around looking for boys and it was too cold to … Continue reading