- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 34,735 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: The Status Seekers
November 16, 1964, Monday. Took test on the book I read, “The Status Seekers,” It was pretty easy. After school we worked on the play, “Home Sweet Homicide.” I took Pearl home after rehearsal. My dad’s cousin, Bill Stroh, … Continue reading
November 14, 1964, Saturday Went to work at Jacks Ranch Market, emptying shopping carts as customers checkout. I let Pearl take my car and pick me up. We decided not to go to the audition, because it could just … Continue reading