- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,300 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: Christmas 1964
December 27, 1964, Monday. Nana bugs about everything! Didn’t do anything all day. I didn’t even get dressed. Nana stayed all night again. She opened her Christmas presents, but will probably return everything as usual. I couldn’t stand it if … Continue reading
December 25, 1964, Saturday. My Fair Lady opens today Was too tired to get up with the kids. Slept until 2:00. I got a white leather coat lined in black fur, with a hood, which I didn’t like, so I’m … Continue reading