Like me on Facebook if you would have liked me in High School
- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 36,654 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Join 6,363 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: sale of the Maybelline Co
This Christmas Unk Ile announced he was going to sell the Maybelline Company
December 25, 1964, Saturday. My Fair Lady opens today Was too tired to get up with the kids. Slept until 2:00. I got a white leather coat lined in black fur, with a hood, which I didn’t like, so I’m … Continue reading
Posted in 1960's Surf Culture, 1964 High School Diary, Chick Secrets, diary, Little Sisters, Maybelline Girl, memoir, REALITY BLOG, Southern California 1964, teenage reality blog Tagged Christmas 1964, Culver High School, Emery Shaver, Maybelline, Maybelline Story, Saffrons Rule, sale of the Maybelline Co, Sharrie Williams, The maybelline Company, Tom Lyle Williams, Villa Valentino in the Hollywood Hills Leave a comment