- New Years Eve party turned into a nightmare that lasted until 5 in the morning
- Planning a New Years Eve Party at my house tomorrow night!
- Nana reminds me of Endora the Witch, from the TV show Bewitched!
- My mother wore the famous “Scandal Suit,” while I preferred a black fringe bikini
- Why does Nana have to be so terrible to my Mom, it makes me sad!
- 32,300 hits
The Maybelline Story and the Spirited Family Dynasty Behind It.
Top Posts & Pages
Tag Archives: making amends
May 10, 1964, Sunday. Sure hope Dave still likes me. Mothers Day. Was so uncomfortable sleeping at Lauri’s. Didn’t hardly sleep at all in her bed with Snowball her cat, which I’m allergic to. Mommy was still hurt from last … Continue reading
May 3, 1964, Sunday. I hated the Mountains. So glad to come home. Everyone but my sister Donna and I got up for Church. I just wanted to be left alone and wanted to go home. They all left and … Continue reading